APPLYInternship in china
A comprehensive up-to-date archive of Internship in China. Internships and training programs available in Shanghai, intern abroad china,study abroad china internships
Riostone puts great emphasis on finding suitable internships in China. We provide various opportunities for students to be immersed in China, and to understand Chinese society and culture. Students will develop a global perspective through working with both Chinese and foreign professionals at either Chinese or multinational corporations or organizations.
Riostone currently offers internships in these categories: business, architecture, NGO, Non-profit, English teaching, law, IT, media. We are striving to extend our partnership to match every student’s needs.
The Internship Hosts:
|Honeywell||U.B.C Coffee||Ground Floor||CNGC Architecture Institute|
|New Oriental Education & Technology Group||Only Education||Wall Street English||EF Education|
|Bundpic||Dragon TV||Oriental Morning Post||Shanghai Securities News|
|KING & WOOD Law Firm||Jin Mao Law Firm||Shanghai Charity Foundation||1kg|
- Date:spring semester: January 10 – April 28th
fall semester: August 29-December 15th
- Requirements:GPA >2.8 ; two recommendation letters
According to the students’ majors and interests ,we will try to arrange the students into a field of business that they would like to work in. Fill in our online application form ,and register the relevant information. You will be given at least two interview opportunities of companies in the area of your interests, and the entrance of the desired company counts on your own professional skill and previous education.
While applying for the internships in China , you should submit your resume with enclosed copies of your diplomas and certificates , and recommendation letters.
Credits and Evaluation
- 3 credits will be granted after completing 180 hours of work at the Internship.
- a paper regarding the topics of your Internship should be submitted .The paper should be a concrete analysis of the business of your intern company or institution and the benefits your get from your internships in China experience.
- students ’ Internship scores consist of two parts: 70% of your Internship score comes from your supervisors’ evaluation of your intern performance in the company or institution, and 30% bases on your paper .
the spring/fall program fee covers the Internship, no extra money will be charged.